Wednesday, June 3, 2009

NC Quilt Symposium...

I was in Raleigh, NC, last week teaching at the NCQS. What a wonderful event! The quilts were lovely, the vendors were plentiful, and there were lots and lots of classes. I had the opportunity to visit with many friends - old and new.

I walked in the mornings with Hollis Chatelaine. She lives in the area so knows a lot about the architecture and plants. I was amazed at the colorful houses! I remember a time, when we lived in Tulsa, when I wanted to paint the trim on my house purple and my mom convinced me that that was just not a suitable color for my house and she was probably right, but I LOVE this purple house!



2 comments:

Judy said...

Oh I want to own that first aqua house! I'm in love with that front porch!

Lynda said...

Gorgeous pictures--thanks for sharing!
Lynda